To protect themselves, multinational food manufactures, retailers and grocers are asking their suppliers to implement a Food Safety Management System.
The F&B sectors within the Hospitality market depend on HACCP programmes implementation to secure their flawless and healthy operation and maintain
a high level of Customer Trust.
HACCP is based on Seven Principles:
1. Conduct a Hazard Analysis
2. Identify the Critical Control Points
3. Establish Critical Limits
4. Establish Monitoring Procedures
5. Establish Corrective Actions
6. Establish Record Keeping Procedures
7. Establish Verification Procedures
and QualityGRowth ltd
can implement all Seven (7) for you successfully.