Copyright © QualityGRowthLtd 2015 -
QualityGRowth Ltd will implement the appropriate techniques for:
1. The improvement of services through systematic monitoring of the Hotel's functions
2. Staff training regarding how to implement and manage quality control systems
3. Training of the Quality Control appointed Manager (in an individual enterprise)
for the effective performance of internal audits
QualityGRowth Ltd, with its highly experienced Auditors and under the auspices of an accredited certification body, undertakes to implement the following:
1. "Monitoring and Recording" Training course
based on the requirements of standards of the F.T.O. governing the Hotel industry and specifically include:
with regard to the Product Monitoring procedures. Service referred to as "Safety and Risk Management program (©).
2. Support and preparation of the company
for inspection by the appropriate Certification Body, for the standards of the quality control management systems:
3. Upgrade of existing Quality Management Systems
4. Total Business and Departmental Auditing
5. Monitoring through specialized inspections scheme
6. Training of executives with regard to the product Monitoring procedures
Service referred to as (safety and risk management program) ©.
The improvement of services through systematic monitoring of the product "Hotel"
1. according to the F.T.O. STANDARDS issues:
• Health and safety facilities and equipment
• Hygiene and food safety
2. according to EN ISO STANDARDS issues:
• Organization, quality goals, improvement, customer satisfaction
• Health and Food Safety
• Environmental Management
The benefit is the harmonization of the business to the compliance with the services demands of the Tour Operators (T/O) and the provision of impeccable services to your clients. The topics on which we focus,
are monitoring and control points in the Manual of FTO are the following:
FOOD HYGIENE (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) -
NATURAL DISASTERS (Natural Disaster Preparation)
COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (Legionnaires Disease)
GENERAL SAFETY (CORRIDORS/CARPETS)
1. QualityGRowth -
Funded through L.A.E.K. by a 24% grant. Duration: 2days, 6 hours/day.
Cost: 2.200,00 €.
2. QualityGRowth -
of the existing situation and implementation of treatment via the training
of a designated Hotel employee.
Cost: 1.500,00 €.
3. QualityGRowth -
Minimum number of inspections three (3) yearly.
Cost: 250, 00 € per inspection.
4. QualityGRowth -
Of the relevant ISO system for inspection by the Certification entity
Cost: 700, 00 €
5. QualityGRowth -
to the requirements of newly introduced standards
Cost: 800, 00 €
6. QualityGRowth -
According to EN ISO depending on the size and number of managerial processes.
BASIC Package Cost: 500,00 €
Further detailed scheduling depending on clients operational demands: to be agreed
following business auditing and upon acceptance of the final offer.
All procedures and courses implemented under the supervision and standards
of the Federation of Tour Operators and ABTA.